Trout with Tarragon Butter Great recipe – fast & easy and appealed to all family members.
Per serving: 604 Calories • 0.5g Carbs (0.1g Fiber) • 45.1g Fat • 47.6g Protein
Ingredients scaled to: 2 serving
- 1 tsp Vinegar (5 grams)
- 1 tbsp, leaves Tarragon (1.8 grams)
- 1 tsp Parsley (1.3 grams)
- 1/4 cup Butter (56.8 grams)
- 16 oz Trout (454 grams)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil (14 grams)
Directions are based on the original recipe of 2 servings
- PREPARATION: Chop tarragon and parsley. Clean bone and butterfly trout.
- Preheat oven to 425F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Mix next 4 ingredients in small bowl. Season butter with salt and pepper.
- Place trout, opened flat and skin side down, on prepared sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread half of butter over each. Bake until just opaque in center, about 8 minutes. Transfer to plates.