Enjoy Tempeh Strips with Almond Sauce in Dinner..
Per serving: 292 Calories • 13.2g Carbs (1.1g Fiber) • 18.3g Fat • 24.2g Protein
8 mins to prep – 15 mins to cook
Ingredients scaled to: 1 serving
- 2 tsp Almond butter (10.4 grams)
- 2 tsp Rice wine vinegar (10 grams)
- 1 1/2 tsp Soy sauce (9 grams)
- 4 oz Tempeh (113 grams)
- 1 spray , about 1/3 second Pam cooking spray (0.30 grams)
Directions are based on the original recipe of 1 serving
- Preheat oven or toaster to 350 degrees F. Cover baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly coat with nonstick spray. Set aside
- Combine almond butter, 1.5 tsp vinegar, and 1 tsp soy sauce in a small bowl, set aside.
- Combine tempeh strips on a prepared baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes, turn and bake for 5 more minutes, or until golden.
- Serve with almond sauce and enjoy!