Try This Spinach salad As a Snack…
Per serving: 175 Calories • 10.8g Carbs (4.7g Fiber) • 14.2g Fat • 5.3g Protein
5 mins to prep 0 mins to cook
Ingredients scaled to: 1 serving
- 5 cup Spinach (150 grams)
- 2 large Scallions (50 grams)
- 1/2 lemon yields Lemon juice (23.5 grams)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil (13.5 grams)
- 1 dash Pepper (0.10 grams)
Directions are based on the original recipe of 2 servings
- Wash spinach well, drain, and chop. Squeeze out excess water. Chop green onions.
- Put spinach in a mixing bowl and add the scallions/green onions, oil, pepper, and the juice from 1 squeezed lemon. Toss and serve.