Enjoy Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Mexican-Blend Cheese in Breakfast..
Per serving: 249 Calories • 2.8g Carbs (0.7g Fiber) • 17.4g Fat • 20.4g Protein
5 mins to prep – 12 mins to cook
Ingredients scaled to: 1 serving
- 1/2 tsp Olive oil (2.3 grams)
- 1 cup Spinach (30 grams)
- 2 large Egg (100 grams)
- 1/4 cup, shredded Mexican cheese (28.3 grams)
Directions are based on the original recipe of 1 serving
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Coat spinach with olive oil and cook until slightly wilted, 3-4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Beat the eggs and add to the skillet with the spinach. Stir slowly over the heat until they reach your desired doneness. Sprinkle in the mexican-blend cheese and stir to combine and soften the cheese. Once cheese has melted move the eggs to a plate and enjoy!