A great alternative to fast-food French fries. My family and friends love these as a snack or hors d’oeuvre. No matter how many I make, it’s never enough!
Per serving: 122 Calories • 14.1g Carbs (5.5g Fiber) • 7.2g Fat • 3.7g Protein
5 mins to prep – 20 mins to cook
Ingredients scaled to: 1 serving
- 2 cup 1/2″ pieces Green beans (200 grams)
- 1/2 tbsp Olive oil (6.8 grams)
- 1/4 tsp Salt (1.5 grams)
- 1/8 tsp Pepper (0.26 grams)
Directions are based on the original recipe of 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash, dry well, and trim green beans.
- Put green beans on a small baking pan or dish and drizzle with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Use your hands to be sure all the beans are evenly coated and spread them out into 1 layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, until beans are fairly brown in spots and somewhat shriveled.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.