Enjoy Mixed Greens with Sliced Cucumber and Avocado As a Snack.
t seems that salads are most popular when the warmer weather hits. I had to make this cucumber feta salad to commemorate the beautiful weather we’ve been having. If you need a fresh side dish or snack, this cucumber salad is a great choice!
Per serving: 160 Calories • 13.4g Carbs (7.4g Fiber) • 11.6g Fat • 2.9g Protein
5 mins to prep – 0 mins to cook
Ingredients scaled to: 1 serving
- 4 oz Field Greens Salad Mix (113 grams)
- 1/2 cup, pared, chopped Cucumber (66.5 grams)
- 1/2 fruit, without skin and seed Avocados (68 grams)
- 1 tbsp Italian dressing (15 grams)
- 1 dash Salt (0.40 grams)
- 1 dash Pepper (0.10 grams)
Directions are based on the original recipe of 1 serving
- Combine salad greens, cucumber, and avocado.
- Toss with low-carb salad dressing of your choice and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.