There’s no shortage of ice cream on the market touted as “guilt free” for one reason or another. But we decided to take the concept a step further, and create an ice cream that’s actually good for you, not just not-bad for you.
Per serving: 79 Calories • 19.2g Carbs (2.5g Fiber) • 0.4g Fat • 0.9g Protein
10 mins to prep – 0 mins to cook
Ingredients scaled to: 1 serving
- 2/3 medium (7″ to 7-7/8″ long) Banana (78.7 grams)
- 2/3 tbsp Almond milk (10 grams)
- 1/3 tsp Cinnamon (0.87 grams)
- 1/3 tsp Vanilla extract (1.4 grams)
- 1/20 tsp Salt (0.25 grams)
Directions are based on the original recipe of 6 servings
- Cut and freeze bananas.
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, combine bananas, 2 tbsp milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Pulse until blended and smooth. Pulse in more milk, if needed.
- Serve right away (it will have the consistency of soft-serve), or transfer to a container, cover, and freeze to serve later.