Enjoy Cajun Coconut Shrimp in Dinner…
Per serving: 324 Calories • 10.1g Carbs (1.6g Fiber) • 15.5g Fat • 33.5g Protein
10 mins to prep 15 mins to cook
Ingredients scaled to: 1 serving
- 1 egg Eggs (57 grams)
- 1 1/2 tsp Spices Cajun Seasoning (6 grams)
- 1 tsp Sesame oil (4.5 grams)
- 2 dash Salt (0.80 grams)
- 1 dash Pepper (0.10 grams)
- 3 tbsp Coconut meat (15.9 grams)
- 7 oz Shrimp (198 grams)
Directions are based on the original recipe of 1 serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl whisk egg, cajun seasoning, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place shredded coconut in separate small bowl.
- Dip shrimp into egg mixture, then press one shrimp at a time in the shredded coconut until well coated.
- Place shrimp on parchment lined baking sheet. Cook shrimp for 10 minutes, then flip and bake for another 5 minutes until slightly browned. Enjoy!